At Yorkshire Tiger we’re committed to providing our customer with a great experience and have real ambition to continue to grow as a business, to support us in our exciting journey we have a number of bus driver jobs available at our Huddersfield depot.
Reporting to the Operations Manager the key duties of this position will be to:
• Treat all people with courtesy and respect.
• Display a positive and competent approach to delivering a reliable and quality service to our customers.
• Provide timetable / general information and promote fares to customers.
Essential requirements for the job are:
• Minimum of 18 years of age (DVLA Regulations)
• Passed fit for a PCV medical
• No more than six points/endorsements on driving licence
• No drink driving convictions in the last ten years
You will be flexible and willing to cover shifts at short notice as and when required. You will also have the ability to work on your own initiative and to a high standard.
In return we offer:
A competitive salary
Free training for all aspects of the job including non-PCV, CPC
Cycle to work scheme
Childcare voucher scheme
Employee assistance programme
Free bus travel